Tuesday, September 23, 2008

My Beautiful Life



Okay, so even though this is a couple years old, this is what I dream about on a daily basis. I am, once again back in Iraq and this is actually the third time visiting this desert. I am incredibly new to this blogging thing so bear with me and we will learn as we go. Allow me to introduce: Top, left to right is Crystal, Cassandra (Cassie), Catherine. Middle row, left to right is Celsee, Tom (Me aka Dad), Kimberly (Mom), Camronn. Bottom row, left to right is Carisa and finally Colbi.
My wife and I were blessed with 7 wonderful children and we are ever greatful to the Lord for the challenges and Blessing we have shared with our children.

I will be going through the pictures I have kept since coming to Iraq and will post them and explain as I can. Talk to you all later.

No comments: