Thursday, September 25, 2008

Some pics from Thailand

Last year, Kim and i went to Thailand and I though I would post a few of the pictures we took while in Bangkok at "Safari World" (remember the song, dear?). In a later blog, I will show more pictures from our trips to Thailand so that you can see the beauty and the fun that is there. And talk about inexpensive! We spent about 35 dollars per night and stayed in a Suite on the 14th floor right on the beach!


No, the people inside were not food.


Isn't this beautiful (the waterfall's not bad either


Kimberly and the rest of our tour Group.


This little guy looked so hungry!


Kim said that this girl was getting pretty for me.

The people in our tour group were from Australia and we had such a blast! The older couple were actually originally from Ireland but, lived in Australia. Anyway, there will be more soon. As my daughter says, TTFN.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice pics. I want one of the Lions. LOL