Monday, November 3, 2008

Back in Iraq (Boo Hoo)

Okay, I am back in Iraq again and am already missing my family. When I got in I saw that I had missed a terrific rain storm and I thought I would post a few pics of what happens when all that water is introduced to this desert. I also snapped a decent photo of the sunset so I will put that here as well.




This was a small seepage of water in danger
of drying out before the rain.


This is the road beside th seepage/river



After the rains things looked better.


Here is my wonderful family all showing me
how much they miss me. I was never so happy!!


Here is a shot of Carisa. Such a princess!


Crystal on her big day!!
She turned 81...I mean 18 and is
now an experienced hunter.

I will be posting more pics as time goes on. Don't worry kids. All of you will have your own pictures on here very soon. Time to go so to all my family and friends, my love and best wishes. Talk at you later!!!

No comments: