Saturday, November 22, 2008

Okay, it has been some time since my last post but, I have been very busy! I know it isn't an excuse but, it is just the way it is. So, I am going back through the pictures of my R&R (which I do daily you know) and I found a few more I wanted to put up. I want to make one little comment though before you see them. I realized that I don't have very many pictures of my eldest daughter Cassie. I will rectify that Cassie. I will on my next post, put some pictures of her that I have in my Hard drive. In the meantime, enjoy what I have posted here. I know Kim is working on posting some as well.
This was My first picture home. The little boy between Catherine and Cassie is Adam, our next door neighbors Julie and Tim's youngest.

Hot Mama on a Harley! This was the first room we stayed in at Anniversary Inn. Ain't she Hot?! (the bike is nice too.)

From the Biker Room to the Hollywood Romance. Who is the Hot Chick on the bed?!
Hi Babe, are you doing anything tonight?

Can Anyone see Celsee? I know she can climb trees.

Okay Catherine, can you climb up and find your sister?


C'mon Camronn, you have to get up sometime today.





No comments: